Good News regarding Cricket 2004

babai
plzzzzz post screenshots of the game as u get it
and plzz post screenshots of the menu gameplay editor everything u get abt the game
when u get the game plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz post a review as to u fiind the game
and is it worth buying or not

Of course I will do so, I know this is the most anticipated game of the year and even HB & EA knows it!

babai ;) :rolleyes:

Hi everyone,
This is a message for all the guys from hyderabad, today I bought FIFA 2004 for Rs 1200 from the same address which is mentioned at the starting of the thread. Well, FIFA 2004 is an awasome game, The guy at the store promised me that he will also bring me Cricket 2004 within 4 to 5 days of its release in a price of 1200 /- which is ok as new game from EA sports when launches cost that much only. Any way I told him that I already ordered the game from DVD Carve.

well any one who needs to buy FIFA 2004 can contact the preson named sunil whose details are given in the starting of this thread.

Enjoy 2004 cricket & football season.

BABAI :rolleyes:

well here in pakistan the original game comes after 2 months so i have to buy the pirated game which comes after 1 week to the release.... :angry:

i don`t want to but the anxiousness force me to do so ... :(

There is never any excuse for buying a pirated copy. I hope Vineet suspends you like he did with Fahad.

Even if he doesn't, you won't be recieving any more help from me on anything to do with anything, and I hope everyone else does the same.

Andrew bro, we dont need hate in this forum....i guess it is wrong of him and we shouldnt ban him....we should maybe tell him y it is wrong? Just look at his position, some people cant wait two months, happy thoughts i dont know how i will get the game, i got mine from pak and well i am not going to pak soon, and i hate buying stuff off the net, the s & h can be a pain in the butt(espically my post office) and well i hate to say this but i may have to steal your copy...lol...moreover

just end the hate, he made a honest mistake and we should help one another, not go against each other

He did not make an honest mistake. It has been made quite clear the forums position on piracy. Read the forum rules and guidelines if you don't believe me.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. There is NEVER any excuse for piracy.

i am only 18 years old and dont have much money. I cant afford many games but when I buy I wait a while till cost comes down and buy the original itself.

music games etc are all hard working creative efforts of some persons. if you like it they deserve your money so you can get more .

and what game cd costs rs 40000 ? :unfazed: :saywhat: :cheezy:

normal cost is rs 2000-3000 for expensive and 600 or so for budget/sale in ind/pak

andrew.....u still cant stop me from stealing your copy(:lol:),it is just my parents dont trust internet...:(

There is never any excuse for buying a pirated copy. I hope Vineet suspends you like he did with Fahad.

Even if he doesn't, you won't be recieving any more help from me on anything to do with anything, and I hope everyone else does the same.

i know that and thats why i am also against piracy.but andrew you are getting against me and asking to ban me :OOO: .well i am telling you the truth of what is happenning in pakistan and any pakistani should know that how hard is it to find an original cd here.and how easy to buy a pirated.i however,tries my est to stop myself from buying pirated.and i am so clear to all of you and tries to tell the truth of what is happenning

but if you still think that talking clearly and truly about anything is also wrong and one should be banned for it than its up to you guys if u stil think that i should be banned than ban me. :(

Users who are viewing this thread