Good Players for England Squad (ICC 2006)

• Thread starter Deleted member 9102
  • Start date
i prefer 2 use more expereinced players like Ramprakash and nick Knight sometimes Stuart Law. but when they've retired i think Loudon is a gr8 all rounder & Carl gazzard is a quality wickey 4 me

On ICC05 i found John Crawley great for England, and on the 2 day trial of 06 i found tremlett bowled very well. Not sure about crawley on 06 but it's worth a gamble.

Monty is excellent for me, takes wickets and has recored a 50 for me.
James Darymple is amazing for one day play, averages mid 40's

I started in full game mode with Surrey and tried to develop Scott Newman. He consistently scored 100s and 50s, highest being 257* wiht an average of around 54 (he's a great one-dayer as well). When I got picked for the England job, I brought him into the squad again (he'd been there a few times during the domestic season) and he averaged more against Pakistan that either Andrew Flintoff or Kevin Pietersen.

I'm playing as Somerset and from the start of the 2nd season England have called up Michael Munday and also in the 3rd a fella named Marcus Gillet but I can't remember if he was a generated player or not.

Michael Yardy has good England averages for me. Played the 5 ashes tests and has an average of 48, with a 1 hundred and 3 fifties.

Does anyone know how good Bopara of Essex and Broad is on the game.
Also is Rashid of Yorks on here, if so how good is he.

Last edited:
in the 2005 version bopara is rubbish 4 ages. he hasnt got good 4 me yet but iv only been playing for about 3 seasons. as other teams later on i havnt seen him perform well yet.

broad is good but i havnt seen rashid, im not sure if he is on 2005.

Users who are viewing this thread