Good Unexperienced England Players - ICC3

Ross Taylor

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi im trying to make a team for ICC3 for England, Im looking to make the team out of players who have never played for England before in any type of the game. Players such as Compton, Newman, Munday, Rashid etc. So if you hav any ideas on players just post them and ill let you know how they perform.

Hi im trying to make a team for ICC3 for England, Im looking to make the team out of players who have never played for England before in any type of the game. Players such as Compton, Newman, Munday, Rashid etc. So if you hav any ideas on players just post them and ill let you know how they perform.

First of all, I want to know why. 2nd of all, when I play ICC06 I don't use all the England players. Try Plunkett, he is a gun.

Chopra and tremlett go alright for me.......has tremlett played for england????

you do realise that after each match you'll need a whole new team ;)

I would suggest, Michael Carberry from Hampshire.

Users who are viewing this thread