Got Success

robertport47 said:
i would like to play as australia in the pura cup and ing cup the teams would be australia, pakistan, new zealand, west indies, england, india and could u make it that u play all over the countries.
well play with above file it has australia as a user team and the teams which u can challange r newzeland,pakistan,india,england and srilanka

make on with pakistan with 50 overs please.

man this guy faraz he is a great man' he always help people' faraz two thumbs up bro' inshallah you will be usefull when blic will release be perpared for that game' bahi

INDIA AS A USER TEAM

:cheer well this SAV file is for my indian fans who wants me to make a sav with indian team as a user team so here u go and post yr comments weather u like it or not :mad

PAKISTAN AS A USER TEAM

:p :cool: :cheer well this SAV file is for my pakistani fans who wants me to make a sav with pakistani team as a user team so here u go and post yr comments weather u like it or not :onpc :cheer

well guys can anyone guide me as iam starting editing pura cup with international teams which team should i add and which should i make a user team

Users who are viewing this thread