FTP: Grand Tournament : Fixture & Results (Final Match to be Played...)

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Challenge accepted. Might try and find a new star player with the $150,000 I'm getting off my 17 yr old fast bowler who is reasonable/reasonable with ordinary endurance and average stamina. Also has poor batting which isn't too bad. There's still 45 minutes to go as well so it could well rise from $150,000 to around $175,000-$200,000. Also have another $534,000 in the bank so I have $684,000 if I need to spend it. Might pay $500,000 on a new player. Not sure what sort of player it would be.

koeloe

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Bankstown Trotters havent replied my challenge yet

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Just send them a challenge, using random weather and pitch and make it at their home stadium. If they don't accept, you will be the winner automatically.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
No such instruction was given that if the home team fail to send a challenge then the other team can send challenge after Thursday.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Ok, I know that. I was just thinking of a way to try and get a few matches going. Funknath is declared the winner of his match because he has been active in this thread and has been waiting.

Tarzan

Chairman of Selectors
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Profile Flag
India
No such instruction was given that if the home team fail to send a challenge then the other team can send challenge after Thursday.

They can do it if they fail to arrange friendly on Sunday...

Wanderers added 9 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

Group A

Hedger's Team v The Record Breakers

Melbourne Demons v Golden Warriors

Group B

Dude, Where's My Bat? v Death Ravens

Blackangels v NSWdemons

Group C

Western Wanderers v Gestetner Diamond Eagles

Daredevils11 v Warstones Wanderers

Group D

Bankstown Trotters v Baggy Blues

Chassies v Waverly Kookaburras

Group stadings will be posted soon as I am in rural area. I will post it after 2nd round. And the decision of not-arranged friendlies will be taken...

Wanderers added 2 Minutes and 48 Seconds later...

Challenge sent to Gestetner Diamond Eagles

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
FFS you didn't mention that...if i don't get my points i won't take part in this tournament

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
You should know that being in the Battrick comp which has the same rule anyway. But you will get the win, clearly the other party was at fault.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
The Record Breakers sent me a challenge at their home so I will decline and send them a challenge at mine. I don't want to play on a slow pitch.

Funknath

Panel of Selectors
You should know that being in the Battrick comp which has the same rule anyway. But you will get the win, clearly the other party was at fault.

oi i didn't know that the same rule was applied for FTP also.

Users who are viewing this thread