Graphic Importer v2

P

Prakash

Here is the graphic importer version 2
Added a feature so that you can import multiple files at a time. Special thanks to Colin and Ste for helping and encouraging me to create this editor.
I have given a option for the odi kits to be replaced at 16*16, 8*8 and 4*4 i am not sure that how much impact can this make.

Before changing make sure that you have backed up the original file

I downloaded it from planet cricket and its great. A big thanks to all who bought it to us.

Attachments

• bishop.jpg
    bishop.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 5
Originally posted by Prakash@Jul 14 2004, 12:06 PM
I have given a option for the odi kits to be replaced at 16*16, 8*8 and 4*4 i am not sure that how much impact can this make.
It solves all the problems we were having with kits... :) B)

Attachments

• Controls.jpg
    Controls.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 7
I still dont know whats the real problem with kits, but just included those resolutions :P

Prakash, is there any way we can get resolutions for the pads as well. These tend to discolour as well. Perhaps as an extra bmplist?

I will see what i can do, but i will need some time to figure it out...

well it didnt work for me, maybe my software is crap, i dunno

Is there any chance of being able to replace test kits with it?

I added in pads for Jonah in another thread so it's possible as is Test kits. It will just take a while to update the bmplist.txt
Prakash - why is the there a limit of 24 sub categories for each kit? I had to make another category called All Stars Extra.

There is no limit for the sub categories, its just dont get displayed due to lack of space :P. I didnt have any idea for replacing kits with this editor thats why i didnt bother to have more than 24 sub categories. I think a scrollbar will fix that

Added a newer version of GI
Changes
Fixed a problem that caused image to shift pixels when the bmp does not have 256 colours while importing, also updated the bmplist.txt so that it contains all the pitches and outfields and some minor things.
Get it from check for update (Main window-->More options button-->Check for update button).

Made a small error in the program :blush: (you cant export as zip if you have selected only one file) get the updated version from here

I have a problem with uploading images when I use Importer v2 it gives me an error which is from microsoft windows like send error report etc. Plerase help or please put the importer v1 back on the downloads bceuase this don't work man

Users who are viewing this thread