Graphic Importer v2

D

das_vicky

prakash if your editor gives an error "error occured due to overflow" what does it mean?

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi prakash I really love your graghic editor but I am trying to unzip the zip files but I get this error path/file access error please help thank you. I have tried to use both graphic importers v2 & v2.1 . :(

Prakash

Executive member
joesaadati said:
Hi prakash I really love your graghic editor but I am trying to unzip the zip files but I get this error path/file access error please help thank you. I have tried to use both graphic importers v2 & v2.1 . :(
Make sure that you have selected the correct GOB file also make sure that the GOB file is not marked read-only

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Graphics Importer V 2.2

When i open it this message appears:
An error occured due to Invalid procedure call or arguement
It then opens and on the right hand side it has a list with Balls, Boundary Rope, Stumps,.......to Umpire Faces. What do i do now?? It has the options Save as Bitmap, Format Palette, Import as Bitmap, Import as Zip, More Options and a box with Image Details- Width, Height and Offset with a button About next to it. What do i do from here? I am lost.......
Also if i click on an option the same error occurs:An error occured due to Invalid procedure call or arguement and it opens??????
Help.........

Will p

International Cricketer
yuo should post thid in the cricket 2004 section, not here - i think!- but the mods will sort that out!

Prakash

Executive member
ZoraxDoom said:
K.....Can anyone move it to Downloads???
and can somebody please help....
Are you sure that you have selected the correct cricket_pc.gob file

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Prakash said:
Are you sure that you have selected the correct cricket_pc.gob file
Not really understanding u.......I haven't downloaded any patches tho so i think it is the original one..........

Prakash

Executive member
First you have select the correct cricket_pc.gob it will be located under your cricket 2004 folder (..\Cricket 2004\data\ )

Users who are viewing this thread