graphic importer

kevyboycricket

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
can anyone tell me why i keep getting this "an error occured due to invalid procedure call or argument" i have downloaded this 3 times but still get the same message .when it does work not that often i import new pitch mats/sky tv/ boandry ropes / stumps it says installed ok but i get nothing in the game just the ea sports logo..... :noway

Make sure you have selected your cricket_pc.gob file. Its located in the \Cricket 2004\data folder.

Ste

thanks for that now i get this" graphic importer for cricket 2004 as encounted a problem and needs to close" ani ideas what going on

i'm not useing any patch. it's when i try to put in pitch mats / stumps/boandry rope any bitmap. just to clear up one i have installed it in my main fold is this correct.

I keep getting that the zip folder is corrupt. Why?
This also happens with player editor
I had them both installed but deleted them, was trying to re-download them when this happened.
Any idea about what has happened? Or are ALL the links broken and have corrupt files?

Disregard this post. I have managed to fix it. turns out I didn't delete ALL the files.

Last edited:
i have a problem with it too. When i try to import a zip it says that the file unzip32.dll is not found. How can this problem be combated against? I would be very appreciative for the answer to my query. Thank you

Last edited:
Hashim said:
i have a problem with it too. When i try to import a zip it says that the file unzip32.dll is not found. How can this problem be combated against? I would be very appreciative for the answer to my query. Thank you
It will be on your GI zip file, extract it at the same location as your graphic importer.exe

Users who are viewing this thread