Graphics Card

If you are going to plat Cricket 07 and AOE 3 you do not need any fancy graphics card. Since you are considering buying a laptop i would recommend HP Pavillion series laptops. Im using HP Pavillion dv6500 laptop which has nVidia 8400 graphics card built in and plays any game under the sun. I have even played Oblivion with its full glory without any decrease in performance.

Just check out the HP Pavillion notebooks or if you have budget of aroung 2500$ then go for Dell gaming notebooks. These are killer babies.

If you are going to plat Cricket 07 and AOE 3 you do not need any fancy graphics card. Since you are considering buying a laptop i would recommend HP Pavillion series laptops. Im using HP Pavillion dv6500 laptop which has nVidia 8400 graphics card built in and plays any game under the sun. I have even played Oblivion with its full glory without any decrease in performance.

Just check out the HP Pavillion notebooks or if you have budget of aroung 2500$ then go for Dell gaming notebooks. These are killer babies.

Now that is funny you recommend the HP Pavillion as on another forum I had that recommended as well. I think I will check this out. Thanks for the help

Now that is funny you recommend the HP Pavillion as on another forum I had that recommended as well. I think I will check this out. Thanks for the help

I have been using it for last 4 months and its such a joy to work on. I also have a Compaq laptop but its so heavy that this one feels like feather compared to it.

Users who are viewing this thread