Who's entry is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I thought I would try and rejuvenate graphics and add a competition.

Here are the rules:

• I pick a topic of which to make, this could include anything from cricketers or footballers or even themselves.
  • People make a signature, an avatar and a wallpaper.
  • You will have 2 weeks to add in an entry and afterwards I will put the entries in a poll in which the public votes for which entry has generally the best 3 pieces of artwork and you have 1 week in which to vote.
  • The winner will be given a spot in the hall of fame which is in the first post in the thread and also may I request that he be given a user title saying *Graphic Maker of the Month month/year* but this will be taken off when we have the next months winner of course.
  • After someone wins they will not be able to enter until the next 1 month to give other people a chance. (as are also in the SOTM)
  • If anyone complains about the result and does not show the correct sportsmanship, they will be given a ban from the competition depending how serious the offense is.

If you are unsure, please ask here.

Now lets see some good graphics. :)

GraphicsHallofFame-January2008.jpg

March 2008 entries

shravi - Signature posted - Avatar Posted - Wallpaper Posted

Giggity Giggity - Signature posted - Avatar Posted - Wallpaper Posted

Last edited by a moderator:

usy

Chairman of Selectors
But I have school starting tomorrow, can I post a wallpaper next Friday? takes time ya'll know.

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah sure make sure its in by the 20th January.

OK, since there is a lot going on in the Australia vs India series. The Subject for your first art will be:

Indian captain Anil Kumble.

Last edited:

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Robo, IMO people should feel free to make on their own topic, I mean I just started on Ricky ponting?

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
It'll be easier to compare artwork when everyone does the same subject but since you have started then I'll change it to Ricky Ponting.

rabeta

News Team Member
I'm up for this, but I agree with usy that it should be free choice on the subjects, as long as it is cricket imo. Will the subject be the same for all canvas?

ivanvdm15

International Cricketer
nah i agree kind of but i think they should be completely allowed to do their own topic because their are some graphics makers on this site that doesn't do cricket sigs at all for exampe Bilal almost never does cricket sigs and he has a talent in doing other sigs :)

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
Ok, I have an idea:

I'll still have subjects but I won't make them specific so the subject will be a captain of a international team. Would that be OK?

rabeta

News Team Member
That's fine imo ;) btw can the subject be the same for each canvas?

Bilal91

International Coach
sounds like a good idea but i dunno if i will have enough time for this month cos my exams start from 9th to 18th...i will be back for next month though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread