Venue: Leeds

Pitch: Green

Weather: Cloudy/Mild

Toss: West Indies

Good Luck!

U

UnderTaker

hi.... lisle....

whats happening....... i am keen to play against u.....

whaz ur decision.. bat first or to field....

BEST of LUCK
thanx

K

killa_stiky2002

I'll field first because I can't win posting or chasine but it's less embarasing chasing. :)

U

UnderTaker

well....

not a bad score i think... even my best ever...

once srilankan's were in a tough position...it was a green pitch and i took time to get used to it.. but had to sacrifice 4 wickets for that... the score was 38 for 4 ...and 132 for 4 in 10 overs...

from there sangakara and thilakaretne saved the game for the lankans... later on dilshan played an aggressive knock to make this massive score...353 for 7

GOOD luck LISLE...

U

UnderTaker

my grfx card has some problem... the scorecards maybe a little bit difficult to read.. sorry

here is the match summary...

U

UnderTaker

oh! i think i am the worst player in this forum when it comes to bowling in cricket 2002...i hate bowling in c2002... thats why windies are 56 for no loss after the first over... some 20+ extra and 3 consecutive sixes by chris gayle...wow! rangeela, its time that u start both innings for the participants.... if not.. start it for me! :D

best of luck lisle.... :up:

vetts

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by UnderTaker@Jun 10 2003, 02:09 PM
oh! i think i am the worst player in this forum when it comes to bowling in cricket 2002...i hate bowling in c2002... thats why windies are 56 for no loss after the first over... some 20+ extra and 3 consecutive sixes by chris gayle...wow! rangeela, its time that u start both innings for the participants.... if not.. start it for me! :D

56 in one over?!?! :huh: :blink: <_<
Surely you can bowl better than that!

K

killa_stiky2002

Originally posted by vetts@Jun 10 2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by UnderTaker@Jun 10 2003, 02:09 PM
oh! i think i am the worst player in this forum when it comes to bowling in cricket 2002...i hate bowling in c2002... thats why windies are 56 for no loss after the first over...&nbsp; some 20+ extra and 3 consecutive sixes by chris gayle...wow! rangeela, its time that u start both innings for the participants.... if not.. start it for me! :D

56 in one over?!?! :huh: :blink: <_<
Surely you can bowl better than that!
And I thought he was lying too...that's the bad thing...LOL

Match Summary
Sri Lanka 353/7 (20)
West Indian 195/5 (20)

I have to change the screens to .jpg brb in a few :)

Users who are viewing this thread