I think he is talking about a phone.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The real question here is: do you want to play GTA on your phone? That sort of game with touch controls must be absolutely awful...

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think there is some external joystick that can be connected to the phone. I have seen it somewhere.

Without that GTA in mobile is miserable, i tried my hands on my friend's Note 3, it was sick, may be you can drive around but certainly not even get past the first few missions.

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
Well, @AnkitC had made an app where you can use a controller to play games on your phone. Check here. You need to be rooted and must have an OTG cable too though.

Last edited:

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Well, @ankitdaruler had made an app where you can use a controller to play games on your phone. Check here. You need to be rooted and must have an OTG cable too though.

I cant tag him for some reason... Maybe my phone
You can use your Xbox 360 wired/PS3 controller directly using a OTG cable without rooting your phone. Both GTA SA and III has controller support, so just hook up your controller using a OTG cable. I've both OTG cable as well as an Xbox 360 controller but my phone, Grand duos doesn't support OTG.

----------

AFAIK, Ankit's app is mainly used for the games which do not have controller support.

Users who are viewing this thread