guys help

espnstar

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i downloaded skysports channel 10 and put in the game. when i start the game it was the score card was gone it was white in the corner off the screen and all so in the bottom of the screen it should be colored but all i can see is white....... where it says the name of the channel it is white i cant see any thing.......... and how can i take the sky sport out the game it slowed the game down i need helppppppppp

espnstar said:
i downloaded skysports channel 10 and put in the game. when i start the game it was the score card was gone it was white in the corner off the screen and all so in the bottom of the screen it should be colored but all i can see is white....... where it says the name of the channel it is white i cant see any thing.......... and how can i take the sky sport out the game it slowed the game down i need helppppppppp

I think the easiest thing to do would be to re-install the game...only takes 5 minutes....

...but don't delete your savegames :)

-Nick

espnstar said:
Have you extracted the files in your bats folder first? If no, first extract the files of your downloaded file in your c2004 bats folder and then run graphic importer 2.2 and use "import as zip" option.
You'r welcome

Users who are viewing this thread