Guys need some information regarding outfields!!!

barmyarmyI have the same problem with the behind stumps outfield it don't change color even though I have used all the outfield offsets you posted pls inform why is this so

Barmyarmy please help mate what is the problem with the behind the stumps I still get the same error even after installing all the remaining offsets for outfields.

Wow, you are persistent. Can you tell me which field you were replacing and I will have a look when I get a chance.

Its ok I have got the hang of it barmyarmy, sorry if I was so persistent so where were you mate!!! didn't see you here for sometime good to see you back. Man the guys behind cricket 2004 are really tricky there are alot to be learnt with these outfields and pitches tough work.

Hello barmyarmy Have aproblem with the outfields again man the behind stumps color changes only when turn off the pitch ad once pitch ad is on the behind stump color don't change also to get behind the stumps change its color you have to change the outfield 2 256 and birds eye man it is complecating screenshots below without pitch ad displayed. :help

Attachments

• india pitch.jpg
    india pitch.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 80
  • india pitch1.jpg
    india pitch1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 76
  • india pitch2.jpg
    india pitch2.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 75
Hello barmyarmy this pitch can be used but the problem is with out a pitch ad I want to use this pitch with the pitch ad pls help!!!

Barmyarmy the problem here is the behind stumps color only can be changed to appear in game only if pitch ad is turned off. but this is of no use since I would like the pitch ads to appear ingame so what can be done to get both ingame pitch ad and the behind stumps color. pls help

I'm not sure there's much more I can do other than take a look when I get a chance for any more resolutions. What pitch were you replacing?

I replaced the dusty expect eng/wI/Nzl. Also to get the behind stumps outfield changed the pitchad should be turned of this I don't understand. I want the pitchad to be displayed and the behind stumps outfield changed pls help. All offsets for outfield is o.k you don't have to find more offsets only the problem with behind stumps and pitch ads working together.

barmyarmy this is the problem when I change the Behind the stumps colour to get it showing in game I have to turn off the pitchads. If the pitchads is turn on then the behind the stumps wo'nt change to my desired colour. Also to my understanding Behindstumps,Outfield 2 256 and Birds Eye are connected to eachother and Top right,Top Left,Outfield,Middle right and Middle left are connected to eachother. So we got 2 separate outfields going here. Please try and solve the problem with Behind the stumps so when we change Behind the stumps color we can also display pitch ads.

I've got finals on for the next few weeks so you might have to get someone else to help you work this one out. AFAIK I've given you all the resolutions there are.

Users who are viewing this thread