H&D Cup | Match 8 | Callum and White's Partnership Win Aussie A Game |

WTF, have you changed my form to Fast from spin.
I should've been bowling there, too many spinners.

████, well played PAkistan.

I have but this Sim that Mihir has made choses 5 bowlers automatically.

To many all rounders you have thats the reason you are not bowling.

If you want any other 2 all rounders not to bowl take their consent and tell me. I will switch them to does not bowl.

rahulkhush added 1 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Also in Test Matches they require 6 bowlers but in ODI only 5 are taken into account.

Do not have the coding that he did otherwise would have changed the algorithm.

I have the exe file and his brother is telling me no to upload or else you all would have had this sim.

I have but this Sim that Mihir has made choses 5 bowlers automatically.

To many all rounders you have thats the reason you are not bowling.

If you want any other 2 all rounders not to bowl take their consent and tell me. I will switch them to does not bowl.

rahulkhush added 1 Minutes and 44 Seconds later...

Also in Test Matches they require 6 bowlers but in ODI only 5 are taken into account.

Do not have the coding that he did otherwise would have changed the algorithm.

I have the exe file and his brother is telling me no to upload or else you all would have had this sim.

okay, if they'll not perform, then I'll tell you.

^^ Thats a sign of a great captain :hpraise

Really India have got a great captain in them :):yes

I and Viral are Second top scorers with 17 as our score:eek:!! We were under serious pressure.. Dan is in striking form!! Akshay, one request, please allow me to open or bat at no. 3 as No. 8 is not my spot... No problems if you dont do as its just the sim and luck which plays the part:)

Last edited:
Harsh Shah Scored 70 Gorro!!

^^ Post edited:D... Read it a bit unattentively as i am watching IND SL Asia Cup final side by side on TV... BTW India gonna win today!!

Oh yes.. Awesomeness...

great opening match for us hopefully we can continue or good form throughout the tournament.

Next match is simmed. Will post it in an hour

great opening match for us hopefully we can continue or good form throughout the tournament.

Hey Riz, do you have a problem, despite being an indian:sarcasm you're signing up for PAK.:eek:

Ah got the reason, wanted to be in the opposition of me.:p the battle continues.:D:D:D

And Gorro, I don't think you're gonna bat up above the order, until me or someone else fails in yet another match.:(

Users who are viewing this thread