Happy New Year 2009!!

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
After a unique year of 2008 (Geez, I feel awkward saying this, time passed so fast!!) It's 2009 already.

So, WISHING EVERYBODY IN THIS WORLD THE HAPPIEST NEW YEAR!! May this be the happiest, Prosperous and the best year ever! :)..

Wish everybody in PC a very happy and prosperous new year 2009!

Happy New Year PC. I hope everyone has a prosperous and happy New Year.

Happy New Year all! My Country - UAE, in an incredibly generous gesture, have banned all New Year celebrations in Dubai as a mourning period for those who died in Gazha! How wonderful...

Oh, and I'm staying up 24 hours, 8 AM to 8 AM. 8 hours done so far, 16 to go...

This was the worst year for India :(

Bye bye 2008

Welcome 2009 :happy

Chetan this hasent been the worst year for India in all fields.

BTW forgetting all bad moments of 2008
Welcome 2009:happy:happy

Happy New Year To All.

Very Happy New Year to Everyone.
Properous New Year to anyone who reads this;)

:happy:happy:happy 2009:happy:happy:happy

Happy new year everyone!

The fireworks were pretty cool, but its always pretty spectacular and similar.

Lets hope 2009 is a better year for Aussie cricket, a 5-0 Ashes win will be the perfect treat :p

Happy New Year everyone, let's hope 2009 is a better year than 2008, which frankly was pretty awful. We had the global economy crashing, the Mumbai attacks, the Beijing Olympics overshadowing China's human rights crisis, the ongoing war in Israel, the Russia/Georgia war, Iraq, Afghanistan...

And in sport every team I support fell from grace (Geelong in the AFL, Australia in cricket, Australia in the Olympics).

Happy new year. Dean, You're in 2009 and we, still in 2008. How odd! Although it happens every year but Occurs at rare circumstances in years that we communicate with people live who are in two different years (just for 5 and a half hours though:p). Graciously, It's a leap-year too. So, my point is....nothing! Just enjoy the day! :D..

Happy New year everyone in Australia, 2008 belongs to Manchester United :p

I've got just under 9 hours left of 2008, I plan to use the time, well, not at all properly.

Users who are viewing this thread