Hard disk data recovery *Solved & Fully Recovered*

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Its pretty simple KBC. One only goes to the Recovery company if their hard disk has some kind of hardware problem. They can replace heads, circuitry etc. to make it work.

But in simple case of data getting accidentally deleted, softwares available online can do as much as any company whatsoever. If the data has physically gone, its gone. No one can do anything about it. Not unless you can reverse time.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Its pretty simple KBC. One only goes to the Recovery company if their hard disk has some kind of hardware problem. They can replace heads, circuitry etc. to make it work.

But in simple case of data getting accidentally deleted, softwares available online can do as much as any company whatsoever. If the data has physically gone, its gone. No one can do anything about it. Not unless you can reverse time.

time.png

:p

Data recovery is tricky.. You can never be guaranteed a good result. I've experienced, you can recover all the data you didn't really want like programs, etc. But the files we need the most, are the toughest to get ;)

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thank You, I really wish reversing time was as easy like as that.

Can't tell you people how much you've been of help to me. I keep my two HDDs, and never lose hope. My final aim would be to get every KB of what's 'lost', and no matter whoever thinks this is silly, I'll get to the aim before i die.

Please close down the thread.

Users who are viewing this thread