Hardest One?

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
can someone tell me what the hardest patch for batting is, ive tried loads even Spins Realistic but that wasnt so hard anyone got one which is because i am scoring runs wa to easily :(

Surely the game on its own with the backfoot leg glance and slog on drive harder would be impossible.

no its not hard i dont use them 2 shots much anyway u want a hard patch where i really have to work for runs!!!

Why not take the patch you are happiest with and then tweak it with Sid's Easy AI editor to make it harder.

ohhhhhh yh i forgot abou tthat thing lol cheers mate i'll see if it makes a difference!!!

Wet pitch. If you use spinners with just 1/10 of pace it will roll a bit nd then you will be LBW or bowled lmao

punk sk8r said:
can someone tell me what the hardest patch for batting is, ive tried loads even Spins Realistic but that wasnt so hard anyone got one which is because i am scoring runs wa to easily :(

Have you tried Tutsi 4 patch & Cricket Doctors patch....I have experimented with each and every patch available over here :D and found Tutsi 4 to be difficult....in fact I do remember I was playing a Test Match on this patch, some months back, at one stage I was 60/1 off 24 overs and I myself almost dozed off :D

ohhhh yh looooool i just remembered that patch it was the first i used cheers!!!

Users who are viewing this thread