has anybody played the demo successfully?

dhruvdeepak said:
hey rahulk666, i have directx 9.0c, and im running on XP home edition. i dont recall updating my drivers to 77.72, im pretty sure its 66.93, where do i check?
Well I had problems with 77.72 so I was just checking. 66.93 should be fine but I think there have been couple of revisions after 66.93. I think you should update your Gfx card to the driver just previous to the 77.72. You may even try installing 77.72 (but make sure you at least have the original driver in case 77.72 does not work).

About your question "where do I check?", I am assuming that you are asking me where to check the driver version.

For checking your driver version go to start > run and type devmgmt.msc. This will bring up the Device management window. In this window expand the Display driver by clicking the "+" sign. Select your gfx card and right click and select Properties. In Properties window select the Driver tab and you will be able to the version of the Nvidiia driver installed.

To download the nvidia drivers go to http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp-2k_archive.html

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
anyone have some suggestions on what to do?
i seem to have all the game's requirements covered, but it's crashing after playing the 1st ball.

don't know about the crashing if you met the requirements easily. can only suggest changing graphic drivers or making sure direct x 9.0c is installed. aslo this may sound werid but if you have a sound card try different drivers with that or try disabling the sound card.

game runs awesome on my pc

cpu 3.0g p4
ram 1gb
graphics 9600 xt
os win xp Home

Lot of people have problem on BLIC. None of them I don't see anyoNE HARDLY PLAYED blic. For me I tried in my laptop the graphics looks so horrible and in my P.C the game too slow sometime fast. I don't know. The BLIC has messed up.

Well It seems to run as smooth as it gets on my PC, I think if you have the latest drivers for a decent graphic card alonwith directx 9.0c it shoud'nt be a problem !!!!

dhruvdeepak said:
anyone have some suggestions on what to do?
i seem to have all the game's requirements covered, but it's crashing after playing the 1st ball.
Dhruv do you have zone alarm running or norton Antivirus &Security running?? PLease shut these programs down during you play and see. Also shut all the programs down and only keep BLIC and see whether it helps. I don't know what to tell you more.

Just finished playing the demo now and it ran absolutely beautifully. Not only that, I also have an intergrated graphics card as well. So I guess that myth is disproven (for me anyways).

ive run it perfectly several times but i have a great comp.

3.2 ghz, 1024 ddr ram, radeon 9800 pro

even i am facing the same problem of game crashing after bowling one ball ! can anybody please help ,,,
i am running on my Laptop with following configuration
XP prof
Pentium 4 - 3.06Ghz
512 MB RAM
RADEON.IGP 345M

guys can anybody please help ,,,

Last edited:
why the hell cant you guys buy a good gfx card ,why dont you ppl understand that a gfx card is more important to play games rather than the latest processors

Works for me. This is the comp. that had a 'missing texture' problem for EA's C2K5...

Users who are viewing this thread