HB Studios developing new video games

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
HB Studios developing new video games.
hbstudios6pt.jpg

Video games developers HB Studios are developing three new titles, announces their official website.
One of the video games has been announced as EA SPORTS Rugby 2006, but the titles of the two others are yet to be confirmed.
One of them is suspected to be EA SPORTS Cricket 2006. Not many changes to the gameplay and graphics engines can be done in just two months.

SkateBoarder said:
HB Studios developing new video games.
hbstudios6pt.jpg

Video games developers HB Studios are developing three new titles, announces their official website.
One of the video games has been announced as EA SPORTS Rugby 2006, but the titles of the two others are yet to be confirmed.
One of them is suspected to be EA SPORTS Cricket 2006. Not many changes to the gameplay and graphics engines can be done in just two months.

We've to boycott such a hasty decision from EA sports by not buying their titles!

Unless it's a World Cup Edition with licences for all participating nations....to be honest I reckon Cricket 2005 was really a patched/slightly improved version (graphics anyway) of Cricket 2004 after all they made a real balls up of C2004...and C2006 or whatever has been planned all along, will be interesting to see what the other one is though...

Steve S.

Every EA Sports game is just the old game spruced up a bit with the latest rosters and some new pointless feature added from the last one. See stuff like Takedowns, Gamebreakers and Fifa's one touch system, off the ball play and other crap that made it worse each year.

y2rich said:
Every EA Sports game is just the old game spruced up a bit with the latest rosters and some new pointless feature added from the last one. See stuff like Takedowns, Gamebreakers and Fifa's one touch system, off the ball play and other crap that made it worse each year.
Keep quiet. Fifa is better than Winning Eleven/PES. My opinion. Pes gameplay is dull...almost like Cricket 2005 and the commentary sucks. I prefer Fifa. I prefer Cricket 2005 moreso than blic.
[Fifa will always sell more than PES]

Everyone from PC should boycott EA Cricket titles.There should be no forum support for new upcoming EA cricket titles.Lets get united and fight against EA.This is our last chance.

Last edited:
We all know how much we have been suffering from EA's bad cricekt games right from 2002 and its enough now.

All they want is money money money money .They are not showing any interest in improving the game rather they are more inclined in making money by releasing the game with some altereations every year.

For how many more years will we suffer like this?For how many years will we be seeing these patches/bugs?Daily I see lots of people asking for patches/fixing bugs.I feel very bad .My heart goes with those innocent people.Enough now ..

Now its the time for us to raise and fight against these ****** .Let The raising begin ....

Last edited:
rashaba16 said:
Keep quiet. Fifa is better than Winning Eleven/PES. My opinion. Pes gameplay is dull...almost like Cricket 2005 and the commentary sucks. I prefer Fifa. I prefer Cricket 2005 moreso than blic.
[Fifa will always sell more than PES]

old man play Pro Evolution Soccer 4 or Winning Eleven 8I i think fifa is nothing
i am wating for Evolution Soccer 5

i dont like cricket 2005 i think lara is the best
lara 96 lara 99 lars 2005 i like all :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

just out of curosity. Can any one guess whether the not so awaited ck2006 will be on next gen consoles or the current ones
I hope that HB studios get some experst on board and get really motivated before making the game.

ea realise cricket every year ............han tell me yes or no

The one thing that really pi**es me off with EA/HB's cricket games is yeah the graphics and options are great but the same bugs creep back every year and they just wont listen or release a patch, that is just so poor.

Steve S.

I request the moderators here to post an anti-EA petetion(The Rising) and until and unless EA listens to our demands there shouldn't be any support for their next upcoming games on PC.

Mahesh babu ,I am doubtful that many people will be with you as there is very less cricket games to choose from.However,this game needs a big overhaul and we should really go after Ea to do something big which users are looking tol

Mahesh Babu said:
I request the moderators here to post an anti-EA petetion(The Rising) and until and unless EA listens to our demands there shouldn't be any support for their next upcoming games on PC.

Sadly as EA has confirmed to Planetcricet, 95% of Ea 2005 cricket sales were on console, so not providing support for the pc game, and thus maybe a few less sales will make no difference to EA

Users who are viewing this thread