Cricket 2006 Looking likely!

ronaldo7777

PC Journalism Contest Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
HB have confirmed on their website (http://www.hb-studios.com/games.php[The top right ]) that Rugby 2006 is definatly coming out along with two other games. Now ive only seen HB release Rugby and Cricket games. So cricket 2006 looks likely. But what else. I mean EA normally release the other games. (I mean that the NHL, NFL, Fifa come out through other devolpers. Lets hope they have a save function on the XBOX version.

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
indiancricketer said:
Over 35 dynamically lit stadiums will be modelled from all over the world, including Lords in England, Calcutta, Melbourne, Auckland, Cape Town, Barbados and Lahore...

lahore where is lahore it said on their site

i hope its more like cricket 2004 in terms of graphics. it was more natural. the test matches in cricket 2004 looked so real to me.. in cricket 2005, every day match looks the same with the same atmosphere!

i dont want EA to rush into Cricket 2006 but knowing them, they would! I think they would take 7-8 more tries to make a somewhat good realistic gameplay (i.e. without patches!)

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
IMO, Cricket 2005 is leaps n bounds ahead of Cricket 2004.

And, wth the release of anohter cricket game, they can only go forward in introducing new things and fixing old ones.

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
I agree with that- Cricket 2005 is miles better than 2004. The latter was absolutely useless without the runout and lineup fixes.

ashu2411

International Coach
Every time EA decides to release the cricket game, we make the same hopes. Many people were not happy with this gamec2005 although I found it fun to play after using various patches.

pentagram

Banned for Account Faking
lets wait eagerly for the next EA **** up...

Rocky

Club Cricketer
I think c2005 is supervb and I am fully satisfied with it. :happy

Users who are viewing this thread