Hello / HELP!!!

Collingwood50

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello Everyone!

2 parts to the post here - one to say Hi and the other to say help!

I have downloaded the EA Cricket Demo to see if it was worth buying. And i have come across some difficulties.

Firstly - Batting, I have spent many hours trying to get the batting to work, i have mostly failed. When the spin bowlers bowl my batsmen always seems to swing and miss the shot, get lbw or get bowled (when i choose a shot and direction my batsmen just misses)

When i do hit the ball, it never goes further than the inner field and i can very rarely get runs.

Is the Full EA Cricket 2005 game this bad

Or Is is just me (probably) in which case PLEASE HELP ME

cheers :help

Please check out myu patch buddy ...its Vinay gameplay patch..v 3...Download the zip file and put the two files into the Cricket 2005 root directory and check..the gameplay will become easy..the original gameplay sucks..

Yeah try some AI patches available here.Cricket 2005 is not that difficult you will need practice for that.And when you get practice then you will be searching for a AI patch which can make the batting more difficult. ;)

Thanks Everyone

Cheers guy's

All your tips and links really helped

vinuatlast your patch is amazing

I still got a long way to go but at least you have made it easier

thanks again :D

Please help i have bought cricket 2005 and have been drowned in it but i have no clue how to save a game say half way thorugh and play it later, did try to load the game but i cant see any game loading please help i would appreciate it. thanks a lot. and would like the thank all the people who have done the T.V overlays and all the graphics they are fantastic. waiting for your reply!!!!!!!!!!

At the end of each over when that menu pops up take a look up some of the buttons there. One of them says Save. You can only save at the end of each over though.

Users who are viewing this thread