Help.. Can't play test matches anymore

it is ea sports_cricket 2004_data_bats shahid

Its ..\Cricket 2004\Data\Bats. Do any of the nine graphics show or are all of them white?

Ste

now use the graphis importer to import the channel nine in the game shahid'

Ste said:
Its ..\Cricket 2004\Data\Bats. Do any of the nine graphics show or are all of them white?

Ste

They are all white, very white. I already had the Bats folder in the correct path and had gone though the above steps you guys mentioned, including importing the Chan 9 file via the graphics importer. Now what I did was I imported the Sky Sports file and I am getting a mixed bag... the Sky Sports ones look great but some menus are still the Chan 9 menu, like the pause menu, and thats still very white.

shahid6995 said:
They are all white, very white. I already had the Bats folder in the correct path and had gone though the above steps you guys mentioned, including importing the Chan 9 file via the graphics importer. Now what I did was I imported the Sky Sports file and I am getting a mixed bag... the Sky Sports ones look great but some menus are still the Chan 9 menu, like the pause menu, and thats still very white.

Are you sure the channel 9 .tga files are all in your Program Files\Cricket 2004\Data\Bats? One of the files should be start.tga, and also ninemenu.tga, are they there?

Ste

I'll tell u wat don't mix skysports and channel9 it happens 1 with me so u reinstall ur game then install channel9 afterthat it shuld work perfect

Users who are viewing this thread