help me guys please

isalter

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my game has come up with an error message when i was installing it on my new pc.

i was wondering if any one could send me the file i am missing by email so that i can fix the problem.

the file is:
Sound\BENAULD\DURINGGPL\MATCHSIT.wav

please could someone send it to me at

[email protected]

thank u

SORRY

THE FILE IS

Sound\BENAULD\DURINGGPL\MATCHSIT\11.wav

thanks mate!!!!!!!!! :D

it installed fine this time just hope it works in-game

I am having the same problem when trying to re-install,a transfer error on a wav. file,installing stops,will not move on. I can get the file in question sent to me,the question is: then what do I do with it,once it has been sent? where do I put it? how do I replace the "problem" file?
Below should be a snap of the error message,any advice most welcome,many thanks.

hey u shuld 1st copy cricket 2002 installation files on a folder
then replace the file and
run setup from the folder
after the game is installed use the cd to play

Mani-gamer,many thanks for the help,please could you clarify one or two things that I have to do. I have a copy of the file that is corrupted on my disc,somebody has sent it to me,I am now ready to try to install.

"hey u shuld 1st copy cricket 2002 installation files on a folder"
Do you mean every file and folder on the cd?
I have tried creating a new folder on my d/top,copying every file and folder off the cd in to this new folder,I got error messages.
Which files do I need to copy in to the new folder?
I know where to put the new wav. file,just a question of which files to copy to a new folder,not sure which files are the installation files?

Many thanks for any help,much appreciated

u have to create a new folder and then copy the whole CD contents in the new folder
bcause all r installation files
and thrn replace that file and load
if it doesnt work
email the guy who posted above and did the installation

Users who are viewing this thread