Help me make new cricket 2004

dravid_inzamam

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
can somebody pls send me a template for making faces,kits,balls & stumps and can somebody pls teach me to make adboards,commentary files,ropes,pitch & TV overlay. somebody pls send me the names of websites where we can download cricket videos. thank u

My advice to you would be to try learning one at a time,most tutorials can found found at the top of the threads and are named 'Sticky'.Post if you are looking for anything specific and i will try finding it for you.

can u pls tell send me these tutorial files

can u pls send me these tutorial files with templates

or you could just extract files from the .gob, and use them as your template.... Just like what I did.....

Help Maxkarter

Maxkarter how do u extract the .gob folder i tried it a lot pls send me the program.

help

baut how do i open the gob file and how do u make the zip file where it automatically replaces the file

To open extract files from the gob file you need, a program called Graphics Importer v3. It can be found in the downloads section, under editors (I think)

Here is a screentshot to help.

Attachments

• screen shot GI.JPG
    screen shot GI.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 95
Help

i have it but how do i replace the files example for ropes no picture of the rope is there

Users who are viewing this thread