HELP NEED IN WINDOWS XP

ya really i am just saved from a big trouble :gasp:

Hi
I am having problem shutting my Win XP. When ever I shutdown my XP, the message came saving your settings and after the Windows is shutting down and there where my PC hangs and I have close my PC manually.

Can any one help me :helpme: ?

check your plug n play settings and there is an option where it asks you
that
"when i press my power utton automatically shut down my computer"

if it is not checked the check it :thumbs:

I think you doesn't seem to understand, it's not the matter of checking or un-checking the option. Whether press the power button on my PC or I click on shutdown the problem is that it hangs agter the message appear "Windows is Shutting Down".

Do you have Nero Burning ROM installed? If you have it, you need to get a newer version which was made for XP.

If no, how long have you been having this problem?

Do you have Nero Burning ROM installed? If you have it, you need to get a newer version which was made for XP.

No I don't have.

If no, how long have you been having this problem?

This problem was occuring since 5 or 6 months(I think) occasionally but no it's occuring almost every time.

this prolem happenes with me also but once out of i might say 50 times so not a big problem it does not occur regularly my be any file is mising from you compter :OOO:

I had the similar problem in win98 reinstalling fixed the problem for me.. i hope it does for xp

Users who are viewing this thread