Help Please with Keys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipster

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have purchased the game from Ebay but i have no Manual with the game, firstly does anyone know if the manual is available online? if not is there a list of commands online anywhere?

Also i noticed when playing against CPU when they bowl the indicator sometimes moves after it has frooze, how do you do this????

Thankyou in advance.

Firstly, how is it possible that there's no mannual with the original game?
However either use search function (you'll get several keys) or go to Codies site for the answer.

cricket doctor said:
Firstly, how is it possible that there's no mannual with the original game?
However either use search function (you'll get several keys) or go to Codies site for the answer.

Because the moron i bought it off told me after i had got it that he lost the manual.

P.S.- You seem to be elaprolu_veena's (another new member who joined PC this month) brother to me.

Last edited:
Zipster said:
I have purchased the game from Ebay but i have no Manual with the game, firstly does anyone know if the manual is available online? if not is there a list of commands online anywhere?

Also i noticed when playing against CPU when they bowl the indicator sometimes moves after it has frooze, how do you do this????

Thankyou in advance.

1. Were not allowed to give keys out incase of piracy, but anyone who thinks can acutally find them.

2. Swing.

Drewska said:
1. Were not allowed to give keys out incase of piracy, but anyone who thinks can acutally find them.

2. Swing.

1 - Sorry i never knew that, i will try codemasters. I think i may of worked them out now.

2 - Thankyou i have just worked that out.

cricket doctor said:
P.S.- You seem to be elaprolu_veena's (another new member who joined PC this month) brother to me.

???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread