help with bye's

eSeek

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have heard it mentioned here before but i cant remember how ppl fixed it..

Any way I am having the problem where every time a fast bowler bowls a bouncer it goes over the keeper and away for 4 bye's.. it's sooooo anoying..

cheers any help would be much appreciated..

ohh I should add it only happens on hard pitches..

Ya its a bug can't be removed its better u don't play in Hard pitcha and dusty otherwise if u play then will byes wil go

cant I just ajust the bounce of the pitch ??

ive noticed sincei upgraded my graphics card from 128mb to 256 mb that i no longer get they byes bug on any pitch

I dont think anyone managed to change the bouce of the pitch...

No, but Mike definitely has a point about the gfx card. For some reason people with higher spec cards don't seem to get the problem. I've never had trouble with the byes bug.

using the field editor keep the fielder at the extreme end of keeper at boundary line this way u will be able to save fours but cant stop preventing singles ,change the field for fast open normal and defensive only

this is when you know ur ball might go for a wide.. reduce the speed in the power meter to as low as possible so that the keeper easily takes it. but as 'wasi786'said, keep a fielder back at the extreme to prevent 4 byes from being scored.

Users who are viewing this thread