Help With Visitors Posts

D

Dutch

Sorry if this is wrong place etcetera, but is there a way of getting rid of the "this message has been deleted" stuff on the user profle page. The page looked a bit of a mess so I wanted to clear it up. Now it looks even worse because it just has a list of all the messages I deleted. Is there a point to that that that I am missing and is it possible to get rid of it??? Thanks for any helpful advice!:) I did try searching for an answer but came up wih nought except tips on how to boil eggs properly!

D

Dutch

You can remove your visitor message wall altogether in http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions Scroll down and you will find the option to do so.

Other than that there is no way that you can clean up your wall. But only you and moderators can actually see those deleted messages.

Ah thanks for that. So if I understand you correctly a visitor to my page doesn't see a list of posts that have been deleted saying "this message has been deleted"? They only see a blank space??

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Yep that is correct, there are a few normal members with moderation powers so they will also see the deleted messages but the majority won't be able to see it.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yep that is correct, there are a few normal members with moderation powers so they will also see the deleted messages but the majority won't be able to see it.

:eek:

Are they special or something?

P

pcfan123

Ah thanks for that. So if I understand you correctly a visitor to my page doesn't see a list of posts that have been deleted saying "this message has been deleted"? They only see a blank space??

What are you hiding from us dutchad, out with it!

D

Dutch

Yes, call me super member thanks.

Dutchad, why did you want to delete them all anyway?

I wanted to tidy things up because they were all over the place and there was masses of spelling mistakes and typo's and God knows what else. I hayte speling mesteaks!:)

Users who are viewing this thread