Make Sticky Post's In Your Visitor Messages

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey could we make it so we could have one post Stickied in our Visitor Messages. This is because people just use it as a place where they post Cricket 07 downloads problems. Thats for me though i don't know about other people. I deleted about 50 messages, but it would be great if I could just put up a sign.

It is like your "space" on PC so think it would be great if could do this kind of thing

Hitterman

International Coach
I also made many messages unapproved and deleted. Its annoying. I also one switched off the visitor messaging.:p Can't we delete the messages physically?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey could we make it so we could have one post Stickied in our Visitor Messages. This is because people just use it as a place where they post Cricket 07 downloads problems. Thats for me though i don't know about other people. I deleted about 50 messages, but it would be great if I could just put up a sign.

It is like your "space" on PC so think it would be great if could do this kind of thing

I couldn't figure out how to do a stickyed post as such (I'll look into it), but I've added a profile field that will achieve a similar sort of thing.

To see it in action look at my profile (up the top in the right column), to add your own go to http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/profile.php?do=editprofile and scroll down to additional information, welcome.

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
I couldn't figure out how to do a stickyed post as such (I'll look into it), but I've added a profile field that will achieve a similar sort of thing.

To see it in action look at my profile (up the top in the right column), to add your own go to http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/profile.php?do=editprofile and scroll down to additional information, welcome.

Thanks A lot Matt, thats really good, I'm sure that will do. Its great you added "what bat you use as well" :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread