Help

rohits

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
[color=#000000:post_uid9]Hi all

I am relatively new to cricket 2002 (got the game just a couple of days back). I found the teams (especially the Indian team) way too outdated with players like bahutule and all. To edit the teams I downloaded the player editor v2.

Whenever I run the editor, it asks for a .tem (team) file to edit. I checked the entire cricket2002 folder; there was not a single .tem file. The /data/db folder has only .ctm files. I edited those files with the player editor and saved them. But when I play the game, I see no changes. Still Das opening the batting and Mongia keeping wickets. Can someone tell me how to edit the teams, what the .tem files are, and where they would be found ?

The cricket 2002 filesystem is totally new to me, so I would really be greatful if someone could just briefly explain the significance of the numerous folders and files in the main cricket 2002 directory.

another question I have is, where are saved games files in the cricket 2002 folder ?

thanx a lot

Rohit[/color]

Betterthansachin&Shoaib

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>Hey buddy ur problem is as new as world trade centre's disaster .:D ..
the teams.tem..and savegamename.gam files r automatically located in "mydocuments" folder of your windows e.g for win 98 c:mydocumentseasportsuserteams.tem...... :)s</span>

Users who are viewing this thread