Help!

satishmania

International Coach
is there any patch which makes the opposition bowlers vary their line and lengths frequently so that we can play all the shots in the book very frequently just like in cricket 2004? for example we should be able to play the cut shot twice every over ..

Whitie

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Help for me too i can't seem to win on the game it's so hard. Iv'e got an xbox.

Can anybody help me?

Please reply a.s.a.p

Whitie

blazer-glory

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Batting come with practice. Believe me, Ive been there!
As for bowling you can either randomly bowl the ball at different lengths etc or bowl in certain areas and see where they tend to hit the ball. Place fielders there and you should get a few catches.

afridi25

International Cricketer
u can't win. make sure u are playing in easy. oh and don't try to hit sixes. just pace out the innings

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
afridi i always hit sixes... or get caught but i find that they bowl fine but i see htey bowl worse on cricket 07?

Whitie

School Cricketer
blazer-glory said:
Batting come with practice. Believe me, Ive been there!
As for bowling you can either randomly bowl the ball at different lengths etc or bowl in certain areas and see where they tend to hit the ball. Place fielders there and you should get a few catches.

Hey belive me i've had this game since 2005 and i practice reasonbly alot.
But when i click to easy it never stays the same even if i save the profile. :cool:

blazer-glory

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
I also use the BBCs batting guide found on their website. It shows what shots to play for each different delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread