Highest totals

I think mine is about 500-odd and of course my highest score is 234 with Simon Katich.

Kato had a great season! 1959 runs. I would post a screenshot but I dont know how to.

Host the picture at a site such as ImageShack and then place the URL given in between
tags

sachin_sizzling said:
buddy!!! i dont get ya....what exactly is ur query..i wuld luv to respond whatever u wanna know...and bilal dude!! it was on normal..am a seasoned ICC connoiseur and i never play on easy cuz i never liked sumthing that comes easy..i juz like challenge at its ultimate best..and am on my way almost o' breaking tat record too our guys are playin' peat against the lankans ...lanka dont seem the power they usually are at home.... as usual indians prove their mettle at home!! cheez!! :cheers

What I'm tryin to get at is it looks like all the players must have scored a fair few runs in that innings.

HopaWhitey said:
What I'm tryin to get at is it looks like all the players must have scored a fair few runs in that innings.

yeah...was like more than a couple of tons there.... everyone contributed..... slightly sceptical in many ways if i said it was Team India wherein everyone contributing...quite rare..this..lol!! cheez!! :cheers

What an individual season this chap has just had for me, he's a regen, and I've taken to open the batting with him due to some massive scores when I was an opener down and gave him a chance, he's just finished this season with one to rival a Bradman :)

evans.jpg

woa woa woa!!! WTH!!!!

puddleduck said:
What an individual season this chap has just had for me, he's a regen, and I've taken to open the batting with him due to some massive scores when I was an opener down and gave him a chance, he's just finished this season with one to rival a Bradman :)

evans.jpg

why did u ever put this here??? cant u people read the thread name before u ever post?? i guess admin have work at hand!! Hands full!! hope u will read before posting from hereon..we all commit mistakes..mortals afterall..but the one who realises his disarray to the fullest and comes out the best..i wont be a red mark had i not commited one(its all in the eyes of the guy trying to give u negative reps) cheez peep!! :cheers

**wat happened to my fastest double ton and highest total?? is anyone breaking records??or shuld i again breeak 'em all myself..lets cook up a healthy fued guys comeon!!**

Got a record for Somerset now! They made 748 against Lancashire, Smith, and Saneth getting doubletons aand Laraman scored a century.

sachin_sizzling said:
why did u ever put this here??? cant u people read the thread name before u ever post?? i guess admin have work at hand!! Hands full!! hope u will read before posting from hereon..

I'm not gonna get into an arguement with you, but if you actually read through the rest of the thread you would see on the first page Aldersley has already posted a highest First Class Individual score record, so I thought here would make most sense to post, instead of starting a whole new thread. The thread is afterall called highest totals, sorry if I made the post itself more than a simple, "look a record!", or a garbled approximation of English. :cheers

S.Katich said:
Got a record for Somerset now! They made 748 against Lancashire, Smith, and Saneth getting doubletons aand Laraman scored a century.

Was that your first match with Somerset?

good player puddleduck, although his ODI stats don't quite match up to his domestic OD figures!

Joem87, he struggled in the ODI's as India were touring and ranked the best side in both test and ODI's in the world. I wasn't too bothered as all his runs were coming for me :)

Career wise he's averaging around 48 in ODIs and 69 in ODs at the moment. If he gets in, he scores big runs, as his 552 suggests ;) This season he broke his own OD record for me with 195no off 155 odd balls.

Cool but one player made 632 or something for me on his debut...

Users who are viewing this thread