How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
Difficulty: Legend level

I think that I have played the most brilliant career mode partnership with a very balanced AI...

Reaching 250*..

2015-04-06_00015.jpg

And the partnership with Harinath just cruised along and we reached the next landmark...

2015-04-06_00016.jpg
Harinath reaching his triple century, very well played and took minimum risks apart from a few balls dropping short off the fielder, apart from that very intelligent play by the AI I have ever seen since the release...
punk.gif

2015-04-06_00019.jpg

And soon I followed with a triple century as well....
1993_dance_moves.gif

2015-04-06_00023.jpg

And we reached a record partnership of a mammoth 600....JUST A WOW FEEL!!!!
sHa_shakeshout.gif

2015-04-06_00025.jpg
And Harinath got out for a well played 312...

2015-04-06_00026.jpg

Partnership ending with 611...

2015-04-06_00028.jpg

After that had a 50 partnership with Roy and got out edging one to WK...

Will be one of my favourite innings for sure...
egyptian.gif
Fell short of 350 but am more than happy with the innings...

2015-04-06_00031.jpg

Great knock :clap:D, I am also itching to play career mode now.

Great knock :clap:D, I am also itching to play career mode now.
Thanks mate, really loved it playing that innings that too with a very well gameplay by the other batsman for that partnership....

@funnyadit I just noticed that the guy you were batting with switched from no sweater to wearing one. Never noticed this before.

Thanks mate, really loved it playing that innings that too with a very well gameplay by the other batsman for that partnership....
This is the biggest partnership:cheers i have seen in dbc, my best is 371 in one day game for first wicket .
One thing i have noticed that when you bat well your ai partner also bats well.

P.s. I have never seen Harinath score more than 40 odd in dbc:D

Last edited:
This is the biggest partnership:cheers i have seen in dbc, my best is 371 in one day game for first wicket .
One thing i have noticed that when you bat well your ai partner also bats well.

P.s. I have never seen Harinath score more than 40 odd in dbc:D
The key which I implied in that partnership is whenever the AI starts playing the big shots I try to take the strike and play few balls or overs and rotate the strike as well...The thing which I noticed is that AI does understand the game when you control the game, loose shots or unnecessary slogging rotate strike and do not give it to AI immediately...I mean the shot selection and the innings pacing was really incredible to watch, for the first time the game felt very real in career for me...

Harinath did score really well but like you said he is that consistent 40's kind of guy in career otherwise.......

Had a little break from DBC. found that i lot my timing and was struggling in first few matches due to being absent. then came steyn and co and rest in history. my first 150 in any form of the game on PS4 career. it was sweet and really satisfactory to get to this landmark against top bowling attack. gave my wicket away in the end in 48th over, in a bid to get to 200 or close to it.

2nd odi vs SA.jpg 2nd odi vs SA_1.jpg 2nd odi vs SA_2.jpg 2nd odi vs SA_3.jpg 2nd odi vs SA_4.jpg 2nd odi vs SA_5.jpg 2nd odi vs SA_6.jpg 2nd odi vs SA_7.jpg

So for something slightly different.....a question:

Is there any way to access yearly stats in career mode? I want to see how my player improved over each season (runs...wkts..etc). I can check all the Competition stats and completely stupid and irrelevant Annual Ranking Points (whatever that means), but I sure as hell can't compare the stats of my rookie year to my current one....

Is there a way or is this another thing BA didnt include and Im stuck to doing it with a piece of paper and a calculater, like the good old days.

I surely think something has happened to the AI partner I play with now on the PS3 version...

Another double century for me and the AI partner this time with Smith, first one on PS3 and an amazing partnership of 377...

IMG_2116.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread