How do i get the indian team in expanded demo - I need some help here.

Rahul_Sharma

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was reading the posts and I noted that some of the members have mentioned playing with India and Pak. Could someone please tell me how do I get teams other than the four (Aus, Eng, SA, NZ) in the expanded demo version?

And, someone said that EA Cricket 2002 is has been released in Mumbai, India. I reside in Delhi so how can I get hold of EA Cricket 2002? If anyone has any information on this please let me know.

And in the demo game, I am not able to play the cover drive / off drive.... ??? Does anyone else have the same problem? Any solutions ???

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
Hi Rahul.

To play as any other team just do the following.
A.Change the team name file{for example ind.ctm} to aus.ctm in the cricket2002/data/db directory.
B.Run the loader and select a match featuring Australia{OR the team you changed the name to} and you will get India in the game!
C.Install the India kit available at c2002 online.

The game that has been mentioned is NOT the ea cricket 2002.This has been confirmed in the EA sports official forums.

Many people have had trouble playing certain shots in the demo.Try to change your controller settings to rectify the problem.

Hope this helps.
Cheers

ArjunaH

School Cricketer
Hi ritwikgames,

How have you configured your controller for C2K2. I am also unable to charge down the wicket and play shots such as the hook. Are you able to play all shots and charge down wicket with your controller config. Please tell which keys I should assign for a certain action.

Thanks

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
hi,
i have trouble with some shots but many people recommend changing the controls but to no avail.
TO charge down simply press the charge button and the appropriate shot direction.

SCHUMY

Club Cricketer
hi i tell u to change the controlls
like this
first player

front foot----enter
back foot ---right crtl
charge down ---right shift
duck-----the button near to the enter button(coz some of u will have it diff)
power boost--- No. pad 0
and the arrow keys

now try the game it will be easy for u

Users who are viewing this thread