How do U bat?

BarmyUK said:
Batting gets easier as you learn. I started on medium and am still on medium, i can hit sixes at will most of the time, its timing, placement and just smashing 6's quickly for confidence (this i found from playing since last post)

Do you have the PS2 or PC version of the game?

it depends on personal choice. People like me say pc is easier but others say ps2. For me the ps2 seems alot more slower than pc.

Every time i play the cover drive .....even if the ball is pitched up/short lenght/off stump line/middle stump/fast bowler/medium/spinner ....it doesnt fetch me single run...always it goes to fielder !!!!

yeah batting is a lot harder this year i also fine in a tour if a batman is out of form it takes longer to get his confidence up which is awsome and realistic!!

that thing does make a difference this year I just had a outstanding close game chasing 210 against a English state team me being Australia I was 4 for 98 struggling and worked it around for 1s and 2s took a while to get going with symonds and Clarke. then when the metre was up I could smash it around and i got the 66 of the last 50 balls in the end with 5 balls to spare what I found was Andrew symonds was struggle to time the ball but coz he was out of form during the tour and Clark was doing it easy i went for a smash with symonds and he would hit the ball into the ground miss qued but clarke was hit it sweatily

eventually syomdons got going right at the end and need 6 of 6 for the last over he smashed the first one for 6 and that was it 5 balls to spare.. so its about patience don't try to play it like cricket 2004

cutting and hooking is something I cannot work out yet cutting is impossible you get no width and in normal mode you cant move the batmasn!! yes you can in easy mode but it sux coz it picks your back front shots for you which I hate!! wish there was a way to get around it.. i finally started getting some hook shots going OK but 75% i just get hit in the body

Users who are viewing this thread