How Do You Bat In 2005

Tommyg said:
Hi all,

I have been trying and trying for days to work out how to bat. I am using keyboard and all the shots I do are normally defensive blocks. Can someone give me some step by step instructions PLEASE????

Thanks

Don't you have a Manual?

Oh thats right, your probably a poor dumb **** who download or brought a pirated version of the game. If not then excuse my bitching, read the god damn manual man and stop asking question that are already answered in the manual that came with the game..

You know what we need around Planetcricket? More people like ajay2k5 to tell the noobs to f*ck off. Geez mate if you dont like the questions being asked dont answer them. Yes that guy should have used the search feature, but dont shoot him down for asking questions. He probably did the read the manual. But like everything else EA can come up with related to cricket the manual wasnt that great. I cant remember but I dont think it did have step-by-step explanations for batting.

M.Di Venuto said:
You know what we need around Planetcricket? More people like ajay2k5 to tell the noobs to f*ck off. Geez mate if you dont like the questions being asked dont answer them. Yes that guy should have used the search feature, but dont shoot him down for asking questions. He probably did the read the manual. But like everything else EA can come up with related to cricket the manual wasnt that great. I cant remember but I dont think it did have step-by-step explanations for batting.

:clap true ! :cheers

M.Di Venuto said:
no there isnt any cheats

Yeh no cheats but lots of bug i should say , but good gameplay ... :cheers

M.Di Venuto said:

Typical response from a Tasmanian, and oh thanks for the bad Rep points, they don't do anything anyway.

ajay2k5 said:
Typical response from a Tasmanian, and oh thanks for the bad Rep points, they don't do anything anyway.

Looks like you'd know ajay. I hope this isn't one head talking to the other :swords

Sorry, just had to put in a typical Queensland reply :p ;) :D

I still have alot of trouble knowing what shot to play and as a result seem to just stick with the two shots I know. As each shot seems to differ in the length of time it takes to play this adds to the difficulty. Half of my shots seem to end up skyward and getting caught. :(

Well, u have to play with the patches like boss gameplay patch it makes easier to play shots but hard to beat opponents, but if u just wants to play shots go for it, however games looks easier even when u know how to play all shots and got good timing to play it.

ajay2k5 said:
I didnt give you anu bad rep points. Why would I waste my time?
I cant help it if your cranky mate. Stop taking it out on people in the forum though.

M.Di Venuto said:
I didnt give you anu bad rep points. Why would I waste my time?
I cant help it if your cranky mate. Stop taking it out on people in the forum though.

Sorry

I work in a PC store and I am normally well manared, but we throw anyone out of the store that asks us to fix problems with their PC that relates to illegal software, I get sick of it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread