How do you guys like the new home page?

latest page is great but the graphics become extremely jerky. It used to run fine on my laptop which is a Centrino 1.7/512MB/ATI Graphics but the latest version is nearly unplayable.

Anyone else noticed this?

The graphics become jerky when playing.. I can practice without any jerks, but Play is almost unplayable. This is not with my internet because I could play earlier smoothly.

And also, 3-4 days before there is an option to choose our opponent difficulty. But now I am not seeing it. Also It is not showing the friends list or leagues.

I am using Linux and Opera browser 10.10 and the latest flash player 10.0.r45 or something.. Please don't make these types of dependency problems..
I know you can reverse it back because I was able to play/see 4-5 days before with the same Linux-Opera-Flash.. :mad::noway

its lookin yukkkkkkkk n game getting laggy.............overall howzat getting down coz of these nonsense :mad:

nd another thing............im getting bored coz of yorkers.........i play n win but dat is not entertaining........i wanna play hook, pull, drive, sweep nd all shots but da opponent bawl only yorkers nd i play only 1 or 2 shots like on drive or idiotic sweep dat is very unrealistic a bowler can deliver all yorkers in all game???

try to make it some realistic........nd have to work on 6's coz sumtime i hit mistimed n get a six....bt lotta time i hit wid ideal timing i cought on boundary or outside the boundary line...........hahahahaha

have to think tis is a game or joke??

so plzzzzzzzzz work on game play rather than makin homepage n all secodary stuffs........or howzat will lost soon...........remember

have a nice time
(Sammy)

The problem for me was cleared after 2-3 days I posted. This was for about 2 weeks. Yesterday I entered. But same again..

..option to choose our opponent difficulty. But now I am not seeing it. Also It is not showing the friends list or leagues..

What are you doing with these things.. These were alright before.. I was liking this game.. But now I am not playing this because of these things.

So much jerking these times.. Make the gameplay good other than playing with these things..

I found a thing when I played(earlier.. now I am not playing it..) my opponents bats, after their innings they closes their browser. What happens? I have to bat against the auto bowler. If this is below 50 runs I can win but what if it is above 60 or 70. I could face the mistakes of the human bowler. Think and change...

please please please

for godssake.. make the gameplay more realistic in terms of bowling.

please add a AI feature which limits only 2 yorkers per over and 1 short ball/bouncer per over.. another short ball attempted should be termed a wide..

i want to play the beautiful game with more of cuts, drives, glances and i want to admire the shot once hit.. its monotonous to sweep or straight drive the yorker spammers.. no more fun in it.. it is ridiculous that a bowler bowls all 6 balls as yorkers.. nearly perfect yorkers.. its not cricket.. if i want to do that i would rather turn my EA sports cricket on.. i love the game and want to keep coming back every single day to enjoy the gameplay.. kindly get these limitations in place.. else due to the monotonous playing of sweeps or straight drives will stop ppl from logging in to play howzat..

PS: maybe introduce the noball feature with a free hit?? it will be more fun when we know that the next ball is a free hit..

i also love the 2 over friday feature.. it was fun.. again.. all 12 balls bowled were yorkers.. :(

thanks for a lovely game nevertheless

guts-n-glory

there is not NO BALL rule in tis game..........disgusting [:O]

Users who are viewing this thread