How far in the game r u?

i have been playing this game Since 2001. My Fav was ICC 2002. I had plenty of idle time then. You wouldn't believe how much i played it. After two and half year, it got to year 2238. Suddenly i crossed my mind that i'm wasting my time. its no fun anymore. Batsman having average up in the 80's and 90's. I actually had a batsman Finishing his career with 103 average. Bowler i had taken above 1800 wicket with unbelievable average. it came to a point that, i haven't lost a match in about 20 years. i got really fed up with it. I wanted to get rid of it. therefore i delete it with all the saved file i had. then i didn't know other people are interested in this time consuming game. and there is a forum discussing it. If i knew i would have save the game file or perhaps some screen shot as evidence to that.

But i can surely tell, once you look back, you will feel sorry for all the time you have spent on this game. and i guess there is no limit to this game. it might as well go on to cross 10000 year. who knows? and who would be mad enough to try that. Give this game to a guy sentenced for life. May be he will be able come up with an answer.

ICC 2005 is not limited to the year 2007, only the non-patched version. Once it is patched it is 'unlimited' too.

I'm only in 2007 but a guy on another forum was in the 2100s with ICC 2005.

If you have been following my story, you would know that i am still up to the 1st Tour for Australia in 2006 (although i class it as 2009 for my story rights :p

lol im up to 2073 in one and 2034 in another. it would be interesting to know if there is a limit. If its like most games there would be but in theory, if you programmed it right it could easily go to infinite years. the game's very repetitive and the only things that change are the players which appear to be randomly generated from a list. also, i should probably post this somewhere else but im short on time so: has anyone heard anything more on icc07 on psp and even what new features it will have? just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread