How I beat Simbazz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I just did the impossible. I was playing Simbazz online. He got a huge 322/4 with Denly scoring 159. A win for me was impossible. I started batting and in the first 15 overs I was on a run rate of about 10! A few overs later Rudolph was bowled by Kendall for 70 off 48. The run rate started to drop a bit as Rudolph was the attacking batsman. More overs passed until Beresford was run out. Then there was a huge collapse with 4 wickets falling. It was down to Taylor and Pyrah to save the day. It was 186/5. They kept going at a solid run rate, keeping up with Simbazz's run rate. The Taylor went and in came Wainwright, I was down to my bowlers. Wainwright went crazy, as did Pyrah and smashed Simons bowlers. They managed to get 60 runs in about 7 overs. Wainwright ended with 32 off 17 and Pyrah with 83 off 63. An unbelievable win! And now Simon won't talk to me :p.
2wohthy.jpg

2ec0mjq.jpg

:rolleyes:

I don't believe you. Where is the proof that it was ME who played?

I'll go open the door for you...on 2nd thoughts, you can let yourself out :p.

Lol, rep for Dr P. How i beat Simbazz lol :D

I believe they call that a Lickshot in the trade.

I honestly don't get what's so funny about the title :confused:.

But thanks for the rep nonetheless.

Ok, we had a thriller, Australia V South Africa...that type of game. But what i've just done, is just made sure Dr. Pepper lost his fizz, just take a look. (Oh i promised i wouldn't tell, but ah well)

2hcke4x.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread