How I beat Simbazz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, dunno if he is still alive in the game! I've got my spinner as an overseas. First one i've seen of his kinda, a left arm leggie! Kendalls the name.

Oh My God

You two must be awful i absolutely thrashed Simbazz in my Cup Game by 7 wickets. I bowled him out for 180 and easily knocked them off!

Tom, do you want to step up and try me on for size again? Or are you too scared to prove me right, you got lucky.

If you do, i'll be in the room for ten minutes.

Yeah you must be.

Why's your name Dr Pepper anyways lol:noway

You're an arrogant...Just because I'm bad doesn't mean you can be such a nob. I don't play the game 24/7. I play real cricket.

Boys, i'm flattered that you're fighting over me. But i'll end it here for you's to!

TomG, you got lucky, fair enough you took it and won the game. ICC isn't a game i play online often, and you got lucky.

Mani, you played a blinder of a game, and that was luck and skill! But our second game showed how good I am!

Now can you two leave it, please? :p

I hardly ever play the game dude
n yeah i play 'real' cricker probably unlike you as i play for my county at my age group:noway
n your the nob with a name like Dr Pepper lol named after a drink:cheers

Just gunna throw an opinion out here, I think Dr. Pepper is a better name than TomG. Just thought I throw that one out there :p

Last edited:
Why are you still here arguing? You've had a pop at Mani (Dr. Pepper) and i didn't even ask you to reply, and i didn't give you anything to reply to.

If you're gunna flame, and be a nob as Mani said, then leave.

Insulting a mod is not going to get you anywhere. It was a joke on my part. Lets just cool things down and leave it alone.

Lets get back to the matter at hand, Simon and Mani are both rubbish! ;)

TomG, stop arguing and provoking some posts that are going to be seen as spam and just flame.

Everyone else "don't feed the troll".

I never feed you anyway James :p. But yeah back to the topic. It was an awesome effort from me in the first game but it was an out and out fluke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread