Votes: 1 0.6%

Votes: 1 0.6%

Votes: 10 6.5%

Votes: 28 18.1%

Votes: 53 34.2%

Votes: 35 22.6%

Votes: 24 15.5%

• Total voters
9/10 after the patch. Amazing sport, amazing game.

Rate this the best cricket game ever made with issues the devs will try and resolve

There's no "other" option? This poll is broken...

8/10

-2 co'z of the lack of MOTM / Poor Replays / Wrong Commentary ....

else it's near perfection really.

Easily the best Cricket game I have played in this generation. Considering this is first iteration, the achievement is even more remarkable. Sure enough AI struggles, but this is something they will get right with time. Also the revolutionary control scheme is a risk not many would have had the heart to take. I commend Bigantstudios for their courage in taking this risk. Only love of the game can make you commit to such decisions.
A solid 8 from me.

is it high or low? like are we rating it out of 10, or are we saying what position we would put in the top 10?

i'm always unsure about these kind of things, like, when i'm asked to rate a girl i will usually say "well, i'd give her one".

I think your -2 is for wrong reasons there...

Same with 9 out of 10 guy.

Making it almost Perfect

Despite, terrible batting ai, fielding super powers, bowling fatigue, run out glitches, weird/illegal field placements, premeditation required batting, too few edges Etc

I don't want to be negative Nancy, I enjoy the game most days but if your going to rate it at least rate it properly.

6/10 real score but 7/10 because it's Cricket

I want to rate this 8.5 but I can't :noway
Bad voting machine...needs a patch too ....:lol

Same with 9 out of 10 guy.

Making it almost Perfect

Despite, terrible batting ai, fielding super powers, bowling fatigue, run out glitches, weird/illegal field placements, premeditation required batting, too few edges Etc

I don't want to be negative Nancy, I enjoy the game most days but if your going to rate it at least rate it properly.

6/10 real score but 7/10 because it's Cricket

well said, elements of the game would score high, 8 or 9, - control system, ambient sounds, flexibility etc. then things like career mode score high at least for ambition even if the execution is more basic... finally, other elements like AI field setting I would struggle to give higher than 1 or 2 out of 10, they are close to game breaking and are certainly immersion breaking.

but it's hard to be too negative because a)we got a developer who will listen and patch and fix what they can b)the overall experience is still positive.

6.5, maybe 7... this is playing before the 1st patch

I know the game is not 100%, but I am still going to give it 10/10, easily the best game of cricket till date.
I am completely addicted to it and what the heck, if I enjoy it more than anything, no matter how many imperfections there are, as long as you enjoy it is the best....
:D:D

I think the game deserves a 9/10 from me but for the response of the BA team to resolve the bugs I would give 10/10....:yes:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread