How to bowl a yorker?

Speedbird

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Dear fellow cricketers!

Can anyone of you please be so kind to explain me, how to bowl a yorker in Cricket 2002?

I am not really sure, what key I have to press to get my bowler to do that ??? .

Many thanks in advance and sorry for the stupid question ;)

Cheers,

Peter ???

have u ever played a cricket game before
read the game guide it should be in the forum somewhere :0 :0

hey kmk

if u know plz try to help him. otherwise keep quite. dont play oversmart.

UnderTaker

Yeah geez your a w@nker kmk, if you dont have anything nice to say (which i haven't seen in your posts as yet) keep your opinions to yourself...and u dont need to know how to play a cpu game to know cricket.

@kmk1284 sorry - I must admit that my question was not precise enough ???

I already have played cricket in the past and therefore I also now what a yorker is, but I had some problems to get close enough to the batsman with that green circle. So I thought, that I have to press any additional button before.

Inbetween the problem seems to be solved due to the fact that I am using the bowling patch now - this one works far more better - but the green circle is still jumping ahead sometimes ;)

@Bill Lawry & Undertaker
Thanks to you both for defending me ;)

Cheers,

Peter

the bowling circle jumps ahead because its been made a tad too senstitive by EA.They have done this to stop people from bowling 6 yorkers an over{and hence getting easy wickets}.
But after applying the bowling patch it becomes much easier.

Hi ritwikgames!

Thanks for your kind reply. I didn't want to blame the creator of the patch for that. But it is good to know, that this feature was added by EA Sports - so it isn't too easy to win a game.

The bowling-patch works very, very well now :D

But I think, bowling was much more easier in BLC, wasn't it?

Cheers,

Peter

In my opinion bowling in c2k2 is a lot better than bowling in blc.I never bowled in blc due to the complete lack of bowling related feaures{just generated the pc innings} but i think i will bowl a lot more in c2k2.What do you think?

@ritwikgames
I am absolutely with you. Bowling is definitely better in C2k2 than it was in BLC.

That is the reason why it seems to be harder to me ;)

Cheers,

Peter

Users who are viewing this thread