How to play shots in CR

deathrevenge9

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Full_Five-Shots.jpg

hey on their website they mentioned all the stuffs of batiing and bowling and all those stats and trophies...i wld reallly like to see what've they introduced for fielding and catching is it automatic or manual....

Game is looking good want to purchase it any one knows the price of it

hey on their website they mentioned all the stuffs of batiing and bowling and all those stats and trophies...i wld reallly like to see what've they introduced for fielding and catching is it automatic or manual....
Fielding is automatic. You can only control the throwing end.

D0N said:
Game is looking good want to purchase it any one knows the price of it
Price will be announced in September.

Controls certainly looks mind bamboozling can it be made more user friendly?
They're actually VERY simple once you get your hands on the keyboard. The controls depict the direction of the shot, which essentially means that you don't really have to memorize each shot. For example, if you want to hit a lofted pull shot, you would know that the right+right combination is used (for a right-handed batsman) along with another key. It's just that particular key which you must remember, which in the case of a lofted shot is 'shift'. Same goes for almost all other shots.

I actually like it, no more confusing than street fighter combo's for example, and i used to pull them off all the time back in the day, just a case of learning

Why cant we simply use our traditional "ASDW" keys along with arrows for direction

Agreed, how are we meant to remember all of that? Will need a print out next to you to remember. :p

Then print it out. It won't take you long. Better to have this precision than a game which forces you to play a back-foot cut shot on a full-length delivery :facepalm :doh

Yeah, I like the look of the controls, it might take some getting used to.
What I want to know is when will the game recognise you have hit the shot, I'm presuming on the last key press.

Users who are viewing this thread