How to remove long sleeves from batting shirt

S

sarmad

hi there

I am trying to make some half sleeves shirts.....the bowling one is ok but the batting on is by default full sleeves....but cannot understand the transparency while adding the shirts with the help of GI V 2.2....So help is required...plz... :help

Thanx

The part that i have outlined (poorly :p ) are the long sleeves. I have tried to make them short by changing the sleeve texture to a skin texture, though without much success. Can someone who knows about the editing of this game (coz I sure don't) find the code for long and short sleeves and swap them around, thus giving more realistic looking short sleeve shirts for batsmen ???

Attachments

• aussie test.jpg
    aussie test.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 102
Will p said:
couldnt you just take away half the sleeve? using paint or something?

i think skin texture will not work on the sleeves....so paint is not an option.... i removed te long sleeves...but in GI v 2.2, it gives orangish skin color to the transparent part :upray :help

Like in field editor we could make the fielders wear helmets.
maybe there is sonthing like that(editing values) which can be done.

well i did sort of made them half sleeves by painting skin color on long sleeve....take a look a t it in my world cup 96 post

you can do that i tried to make the umpire wear shorts and beach shirt but it didnt look realistic.

Users who are viewing this thread