Tutorial How to replace the DDS Files. A guide on how to use AbBh's BIG Editor.

Yudi, here's a short Texpack tutorial for everyone (if you don't want it here I'll delete this post just that many people see this thread and are more likely to see it here):
You will need BIG editor 0.1
1. Get a texpack file (download, whatever) (for this I will use my CSK T20 shirt)

79294058.jpg

2.Open the BIG editor - It should look like this when you open it (If not you do not have BIG editor v0.1):

39342404.jpg

3.Then, go to file:

83033001.jpg

4.Then, click import:

69350501.jpg

5.Then find the TEXPACK file you need and click open:

60156021.jpg

6. Wait for it to import and then you are done!

when i done this big editor is hanged :( i already added ur old txt

Whenever I try and replace the the kits the files I downloaded aren't there. They also don't say dds they're TEXPACK so they don't appear when I press replace

:cryingSachin rocks can you help me please.:crying
:helpwhen i am open big editor and open file async.big.w32 it will not show the name of any file and also when I am search anything it not do anything.:help

Last edited:
:cryingSachin rocks can you help me please.:crying
:helpwhen i am open big editor and open file async.big.w32 it will not show the name of any file and also when I am search anything it not do anything.:help

it costs just 500 rs buy the original game

Is this problem have any relation from the orignal game. I want to tell ya something that i am using windows xP.Is windows cause problem for me or anything else?

Last edited:
I use XP, work's fine for me (with a legal game of course)

:laugh:laughnot XP man its Windows xp.I think it work fine for you because you have illigal xp not windows xp.:laugh:laugh:laugh

Users who are viewing this thread