How's this for a match?

MUFC1987 said:
Wow, you're gonna be really easy to beat if this ever gets online.
No chance of U of beating me .
looks like u didn't understand what i meant by regular bowler
2 SEAMERS ,2 spiners and a bunch of GOOD part timers , each one of top quality.....
and btw great batsmens

avk2love said:
No chance of U of beating me .
looks like u didn't understand what i meant by regular bowler
2 SEAMERS ,2 spiners and a bunch of GOOD part timers , each one of top quality.....
and btw great batsmens
Can you type properly? What does 'u' and 'btw' mean?

'u' means 'you and 'btw' means 'by the way', you must be new to the net if you don't know that? You have to know that this isn't just an English board, there are many Indians and Pakistanis and stuff like that, so English is not their first language, so you have to forgive them if they're not perfect gramattically.

James_W said:
English is not their first language, so you have to forgive them if they're not perfect gramattically.
What does that mean ?
lol my above post was written in good old cyber language, and should not be considered as an indication of use of bad grammer..........
U should think twice before posting such remarks as this in a global forum
........its insulting

James_W said:
'u' means 'you and 'btw' means 'by the way', you must be new to the net if you don't know that? You have to know that this isn't just an English board, there are many Indians and Pakistanis and stuff like that, so English is not their first language, so you have to forgive them if they're not perfect gramattically.
You're an idiot. His English was close to perfect, the only problem was the abbreviations, when there is no need for them.

He is a right little twerp, by the way in my opinion, i cant believe he doesnt spell "I" in capitals, he should be put away. Let us go now to drink some good old proper English tea!

avk2love, I wasn't referring to anyone in particular. I was actually trying to defend you.

Oh and MUFC1987, you are going to end up banned very soon if you don't stop flaming and flame-baiting.

MUFC1987 said:
You're an idiot. His English was close to perfect, the only problem was the abbreviations, when there is no need for them.
hmm

avk2love said:
What does that mean ?
lol my above post was written in good old cyber language, and should not be considered as an indication of use of bad grammer..........
U should think twice before posting such remarks as this in a global forum
........its insulting
Lol, My post above was written in good old cyber language, and should not be considered as an indication of bad grammar.
You should think twice about posting such remarks in a global forum.

His grammar isn't perfect so don't make claims like that.

Langerrox , you should rename this forum to english board exam thread and add a warning to it that all post in this thread should be gramattically correct.

:readit :p :working :sucks

avk2love, in no way was I intending to insult you. I was just saying that if I was posting in a Hindi or French speaking forum, I would make a few mistakes as they aren't my first language. I am not insulting your English in any way.

avk2love, in no way was I intending to insult you. I was just saying that if I was posting in a Hindi or French speaking forum, I would make a few mistakes as they aren't my first language. I am not insulting your English in any way.
no problem mate
cheers :cheers

James_W said:
ditto here man, i wasn't intending to put down your english, i was meaning to point out that the other guy was wrong :happy

langerrox said:
hmm

His grammar isn't perfect so don't make claims like that.
I was making that point that his grasp of English as a language in a spoken way was correct in that everything was spelt correctly etc. I was making a remark about grammatical errors in his termonology, including the likes of 'u'. Hence stating that the language barrier was not an issue. I find posts with proper words easier to read. I would suggest that it is the proper way to run a forum, rather than using 'text' language which is more at home when 12 year olds use a mobile phone. Perhaps using correct words is too much to ask, but I don't think so. It gives the impression that the users of this board lack intelligence which I'm sure is not the case.

MUFC1987 said:
I was making that point that his grasp of English as a language in a spoken way was correct in that everything was spelt correctly etc. I was making a remark about grammatical errors in his termonology, including the likes of 'u'. Hence stating that the language barrier was not an issue. I find posts with proper words easier to read. I would suggest that it is the proper way to run a forum, rather than using 'text' language which is more at home when 12 year olds use a mobile phone. Perhaps using correct words is too much to ask, but I don't think so. It gives the impression that the users of this board lack intelligence which I'm sure is not the case.
etc.
Is that not an abbreviation?

Users who are viewing this thread