Howzat Questions

Spinksy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Here's a question, is having a higher level better or worse? What exactly does it do?

Better. When you win matches, you gain points that can be used to increase the player's capabilities.
Also, while winning matches, you gain levels.

does the level get reduced? my level reduced from 4 to 3.

I think you can drop levels if you loose a lot of matches. As you get better I think it deducts points for losses.

how do you change pace? as in slower balls and quicker ones?

how do you change pace? as in slower balls and quicker ones?

after you position the bounce pointer, there is this speed-o-meter kinda thing which you need to select. it is divided into three sections. straight, left and right. when you stop the pointer in the red zone of any of these three areas, the ball will have maximum pace. if you stop in the green area, it will have the maximum spin (in case of a spin selection) or it will be a slower delivery.

Should I use my points on my lesser players to bring them up to the standard of the rest of the team, or focus on the important players (openers, best bowlers) to make them the best I can?

Also as a suggestion, it'd be nice to be able to re-arrange the batting order before the game and save it.

How can i play more than 5 over match

i m unable to play howzat.com

i got the following error

'FB' is undefined
/play
Code:0
URL:Sign In - Howzat - Online Cricket Games | Free Online Cricket Game

anybody can help me

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Nick

Hi Nick, this is a problem with Facebook, when their server did not respond/load our request.

We are currently looking at this issue and it will be resolved shortly. For a quick fix, why don't you try creating another account from Howzat (and not through fb connect)

Users who are viewing this thread