Howzat's coolest feature additions - EVER!

Radius_Vector

HowZat.com Representative
Online Cricket Games Owned
:D :D

We just added NEW features - Team rankings, detailed statistics for your players, customizable profiles, a leaderboard, a friends system, and super-optimized gameplay!

A cricket game was never this sexy!

Let us know what you think :banana2

Ooh so nice, can't wait to get my PC fixed to try it out! :(

:D :D

We just added NEW features - Team rankings, detailed statistics for your players, customizable profiles, a leaderboard, a friends system, and super-optimized gameplay!

A cricket game was never this sexy!

Let us know what you think :banana2

There is a button "View Profile" in the playing screen which opens in a new window. How could we see/read that while playing? There is not enough time to respond, as "auto-play when no button click" is there.
I think it will be good if there is a Mutual-Understandable Quit option.

There is a button "View Profile" in the playing screen which opens in a new window. How could we see/read that while playing? There is not enough time to respond, as "auto-play when no button click" is there.
I think it will be good if there is a Mutual-Understandable Quit option.

you can open up the new window, let it be there till you can come back to it... i think the "new window", "new tab", "background tab" and "background window" is all browser dependent...

i usually open up the window for 'future references'...

Yea, I'd like a mutual quit button too. I had to leave in between a game and asked the guy if he was okay with it, and he was fine. Unfortunately, my status will take a hit as I 'quit' a game.

In the game room area, it is nice to include the number of quittings like this..

username (numberOfQuits/totalNumberOfGamesAttempted)

Eg: username (5/100)
So we can easily know if he is good or ...

By the way, how the friends system works. Can I add a friend who is already in howzat? Then how?

In the game room area, it is nice to include the number of quittings like this..

username (numberOfQuits/totalNumberOfGamesAttempted)

Eg: username (5/100)
So we can easily know if he is good or ...

By the way, how the friends system works. Can I add a friend who is already in howzat? Then how?

The mutual quit option is interesting - we will investigate into it.

The friends system is simple, you find a friend who is in Howzat - and add them. You can also invite friends who are not in Howzat using the 'Earn points' option.

Right now, Facebook seems to be giving us an issue by not auto-populating your Facebook friends into your friends leaderboard. This will be resolved soon - though it might have to be done manually.

Users who are viewing this thread