Huge Bug

Somerset_Rule

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi i was playing the opening match of the world cup 2003 on cricket 2005 and i was SOuth Africa playing West indies, West Indies batted first and reached 220 - 7 off their 50 overs. i batted second and soon closed in on there target.

I finally reached 220 - 3. the scores were tied and Jaques Kallis was on 94. i went for the big shot over mid on for 6 and it sailed over the boundary. it then showed kallis jumping in the air and then showed his stats

balls 4's 6's score
Jacques Kallis 115 13 1 100*

however my computer then made a horrible noise and another screen flashed up. i was suddenly West Indies and bowling and it said South Africa 228-3(thats right) but then it said 5 runs to win and current run rate 228!
i bowled one ball and kallis left it then the game ended like usual and it went to the tournment screen. it then said in the highest score screen Jacques Kallis 300!!!!!!

has this happened to anyone else?

Now that is what i call a bug. never experienced anything like that but nothing in this game surprises me.

yeh when a player celebrates his century/half century whilst winning runs happens often:(

Users who are viewing this thread